Canal Walking in Birmingham

Posted by GregAfloat GregAfloat
After the double house move last year, slowly, I am regaining control of my boating life and further posts will begin to appear on the blog.

Today I have uploaded to the Canals Area of the site a report of a trip I undertook on 17 March this year that involved walking the Aston and Farmer's Bridge lock flights on the Birmingham and Fazeley Canal and the area around the Gas Street Basin.

Old Turn, Birmingham
Because of its size, there are almost 60 photographs, the report spreads over a number pages.

I've also taken the opportunity to add links to some of my canal-related blog posts made over the last three years. Find links to all this material at:
http://www.gregafloat.org.uk/canals/index.html#canals2010s