Feedback and Contributions to this Site

Posted by GregAfloat GregAfloat
Contributions Welcome

If you spot me out on the water and take a photograph you think I could use on this site, please register (to give me an email address so I can thank you) then click the "...read more" link. You can then post your message and photograph as a comment to this post. Ideally, photographs will be straight from your camera (so choose the size option NONE when uploading it).

If you want to send me a private message. Click PEOPLE, then the "GregAfloat" link and then "Send Email to GregAfloat". You will have have to register to do this. Again, all that does is give me an email address, so I can respond to you. You can't send attachments with such emails, but you can include links to your web site or photo sharing sites you use.